The goal is to draw cards until your hand adds up to 21, or comes as close as possible without exceeding 21. If your first two cards total 21 (a ten card plus an ace), you have Blackjack.
Once a player has placed a bet, both the player and the dealer are dealt two cards each. The player’s cards are dealt face up. The dealer’s first card is dealt face down. The Ace card can either be valued as a 1 or 11. Any card combined with an Ace, other than a card that has a value of 10, is considered a “soft hand”. Meaning that if the player has 4 and an Ace, it would be considered 5 or a soft 15. Face cards and tens are valued as 10. All other cards are worth their face values. If the players first two cards total 21, then it’s a natural Blackjack and cannot be beaten. If you are dealt any two cards other than a blackjack, then you may draw cards up to a total of 21. A player who stands, chooses not receive additional cards. Any hand exceeding 21 (bust) loses regardless of the dealer’s total. The dealer must draw on 16 and can stand on 17. If the dealer’s hand is the same as the players the hand is tied, otherwise the higher hand wins. The Blackjack game uses eight decks of cards, which are shuffled after each round.
Blackjack games are available in all major live casino available in the net, we strongly suggest you to pick up your favourite room from our exclusive and trusted casino list.
– Hit: receive another card.
– Stand: decline any additional cards.
– Double: one more card is dealt and the original bet is doubled.
– Split: if you are dealt any pair, the hand can be split. When a hand is split, each card is played separately. You must place the original bet on the second hand. If you split two aces, then only one card will be dealt to each hand. A hand can only be split once.
– Insurance: when the dealer’s up card is an ace, the player is offered “insurance”. Insurance means the player makes a second bet (of half the original bet). If the dealer has a Blackjack, the player is paid 2 to 1 on the insurance bet. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance bet is lost and the hand is played out as normal.